Manage your corporate email as well as contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, folders,
and more. Moxier Mail is the world's first email client for Android-powered Smartphones
with Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync. Featuring Direct Push Synchronization using Microsoft®
Exchange Server, Moxier Mail is easy-to-use, supports SSL for
secure Internet transmissions, provides local and online search options, as well as Global
Address List (GAL) support.
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 or Exchange Server 2007
- RSA SecurID Protected Servers are not Supported
Moxier Mail for Android
- Direct Push Synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 & 2007 for Optimized Email Delivery
- Email, Calendars, Contacts and Tasks Supported for Added Functionality
- Dynamic Graphical User Interface with Easy Setup for Enhanced Usability
- View HTML Formatted Emails with Microsoft® Exchange Server
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Support for Safe Internet Data Transmissions
- S/MIME (Encrypted message, Signed message)
- Client Cert
- IT Policy (Policy applied only to Moxier Mail, not on device)
- Changes Automatically Sync'd to Microsoft® Exchange Server for Immediate Updates
- Remote Wipe, Attachments, Folders, Customizable Sync Options, and Global Address List (GAL) Supported
- Automatic Out of Office Replies and Online Search Supported
- Easily Add Meetings, Create Appointments, Accept and Decline Invitations, Prioritize, & Setup Recurring Events
- Available in 57 Languages!
Moxier Mail (Exchange) - Trial
- Moxier Mail for Smartphone, comes with two weeks trial period.
- Requires a paid version after two weeks trial period.
- Three methods to change to a paid version
- Purchasing Moxier Mail (Exchange) - Key from Android Market.
- Purchasing license key via PayPal.
- Purchasing Volume license key on moxier website
- Android™ 2.0 (eclair) or later
Moxier Mail for Tablet - Trial
- Moxier Mail for Tablet, also comes with two weeks trial period.
- Perfectly restructured to fit Honeycomb's UI.
- Requires a paid version after the trial period. Please refer to the methods to change to a paid version for Smartphone.
- Android™ Honeycomb
Moxier Mail (Exchange)
- It's a paid version and provides separate icons on Main Menu to access Moxier Sync, Moxier Mail, Moxier Calendar, Moxier Contacts, and Moxier Tasks directly.
- Does not provide the Dashboard.
- Provide exactly same features as Moxier Mail (Exchange) - Trial version except the Dashboard.
- All Android™ Smartphone OS
Moxier Mail (Exchange) - Key
- Moxier Mail - Key converts Moxier Mail - Trial to a paid version. Both Moxier Mail - Trial and Moxier Mail - Key are required to be installed on a device to work correctly.
- Moxier Mail - Key does not provide a separate icon on Main Menu. To check if it is successfully installed, please check Installed Application list or go to Moxier Mail Dash Board ' Menu and if there is no Purchase Key menu, it is installed successfully.
- Moxier Mail - Key is used for both Moxier Mail for Smartphone and Moxier Mail for Tablet.
For your corporate Exchange needs, Moxier Mail has just made
Volume Licensing available in
very few, simple steps.
Please click HERE
to download your copy of the Moxier Mail for Android User's Guide. You will find detailed information
about installing, getting started, and using Moxier Mail.
Last updated: July 30th, 2013