Manage your corporate email as well as contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, folders, and more. Moxier Mail is the world's first email client for Android-powered Smartphones with Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync. Featuring Direct Push Synchronization using Microsoft® Exchange Server, Moxier Mail is easy-to-use, supports SSL for secure Internet transmissions, provides local and online search options, as well as Global Address List (GAL) support.
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 or Exchange Server 2007
- RSA SecurID Protected Servers are not Supported
Moxier Mail for Android
- Direct Push Synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 & 2007 for Optimized Email Delivery
- Email, Calendars, Contacts and Tasks Supported for Added Functionality
- Dynamic Graphical User Interface with Easy Setup for Enhanced Usability
- View HTML Formatted Emails with Microsoft® Exchange Server
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Support for Safe Internet Data Transmissions
- S/MIME (Encrypted message, Signed message)
- Client Cert
- IT Policy (Policy applied only to Moxier Mail, not on device)
- Changes Automatically Sync'd to Microsoft® Exchange Server for Immediate Updates
- Remote Wipe, Attachments, Folders, Customizable Sync Options, and Global Address List (GAL) Supported
- Automatic Out of Office Replies and Online Search Supported
- Easily Add Meetings, Create Appointments, Accept and Decline Invitations, Prioritize, & Setup Recurring Events
- Available in 57 Languages!
Please click HERE to download your copy of the Moxier Mail for Android User's Guide. You will find detailed information about installing, getting started, and using Moxier Mail.