Dear Moxier User,
We are back with Moxier WeatherCaster 1.0.5 update on: - Clock Size Option
This feature gives you size option to choose from small, medium to large.
Take your pick & enjoy!
Sunday, January 30, 2011 | 4 comments
Dear Moxier Fans,
We apologize for the unexpected bug appearance last week. Our patch is now available at the App Store for you to download.
In this version, we have:
- Crash bug now fixed
- Clock On/Off feature added
- Automatic Clock color change according to the background
- Clock size enlarged
Get your update today!
Thursday, January 6, 2011 | 3 comments
Dear Moxier Fans,
Thanks users for your continuing support! In this update, we have the following fixed:
- Background music pausing error while running WeatherCaster
- DB error on certain cities
We’ll be back with more great features and enhancements so please stay tuned!
Monday, November 22, 2010 | 1 comment
Hi Moxier Fans,
We have a new Moxier WeatherCaster update, version 1.0.2. Below are the new additions:
We tweaked the Day & Night graphics to correspond with sunrise & sunset times.
We adjusted the Pressure, Visibility, & UV units and added both a Pressure and a Visibility section in Settings so you can manually adjust the readings to suit your needs.
- Pressure: Tap the Settings icon, tap the Settings button then tap the appropriate Pressure Unit. You now have three options: hPa (hectopascals), mb (millibars) or inHG (inches of Mercury, the standard U.S. measurement).
- Visibility: Tap the Settings icon, tap the Settings button then tap the appropriate Visibility Unit, either mi (miles) or km (kilometers).
- UV: The Ultraviolet readings are now all out of 16 and based on the Ultraviolet Index Scale.
We added an embedded Quick Start Guide to help new users get acquainted with the features of Moxier WeatherCaster. To access the Quick Start Guide, tap the Settings icon, tap the Settings button, tap About, then tap Quick Start Guide.
For more information about Moxier WeatherCaster, please visit www.moxier.com/weathercaster.
Thanks for choosing Moxier,
The Moxier Team
Friday, October 29, 2010 | 3 comments
Hi Moxier Fans!
Today, we are delivering a new WeatherCaster 1.0.1 update.
Below are the details:
- The crash bug on iOS 4.2 beta 1 is now fixed
- The keyboard overlapping error in city search is now fixed
- Added a new “Night Rain” video & added a new “Sunny” video for cold weather sunny days.
- Added more cities (requested by our users)!
- Made a few minor changes to enhance your overall WeatherCaster experience.
We thank all our Moxier users for making WeatherCaster the #1 iPad Weather App in the US within 72 hours of Launch.
Thank you all! And keep your requests coming :)
The Moxier Team
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 | 2 comments
Moxier WeatherCaster has become the #1 iPad Weather App in the U.S. within 72 hours of launch!
Moxier WeatherCaster is an advanced iPad weather app that displays high-resolution video of current weather conditions, provides 7-day forecasts, and offers timely weather information for over 39,000 global cities! So no matter if it’s cloudy in Cleveland, hazy in Hamburg, thundering in Thumrait, or snowing in Snowdon―Moxier WeatherCaster's got you covered!
- Weather forecasts for over 39,000 global cities
- Displays local time, date, and live webcam footage
- Daylight Savings Time (DST) automatically updated
- Current weather conditions in both high-resolution video and distinctive icons
- 3-hour/24-hour/7-day forecasts with daily highs and lows
- Temperature readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Wind speed (mph or km/h), wind direction, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, visibility, and Ultraviolet (UV) index all included
- Auto-search functionality when typing a city name or a zip code (US)
- Current weather conditions and forecasts automatically updated hourly
- Add multiple cities to your list of favorites; easily navigate through them with the swipe of a finger
Check out Moxier WeatherCaster today on the iTunes' App Store.