Version 1.0.4 of Moxier Wallet for Windows is now available. For new users, click here to download the latest version of Moxier Wallet for Windows and start enjoying all the great, user-friendly features on your PC. The following updates were made:
- Windows Vista/7 CSV file export bug fixed
- Auto-lock hibernation bug fixed
- Lock screen cursor bug fixed
Moxier Wallet allows you to synchronize your encrypted confidential information via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which is a solid cryptographic protocol specifically designed for confidential Internet data transfers. Moxier Wallet also protects your personal data using powerful 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) cryptography; your private information is only decrypted locally on your PC or iPhone/iPod touch with your Master Password.
For a limited time, you can synchronize your confidential information (Always encrypted) to our servers, between two or more PCs, as well as between your PC and your iPhone/iPod touch. These advanced syncing features are free until February 28th, 2010, when our introductory offer ends. So take advantage of our free syncing capabilities!
Increase the availability of your confidential information by downloading Moxier Wallet for iPhone/iPod touch on the Apple App Store today.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | No comment
Hi Moxier Wallet Fans,
We just updated Moxier Wallet for Windows and added a few enhancements. For new users, click here to download the latest version of Moxier Wallet for Windows and start enjoying all the great, user-friendly features on your PC.
To update to the latest version, please select the Tools tab from the Moxier Wallet for Windows main screen, then select Preferences. From the Preferences window, select the Update tab, then click the Check Now button. Moxier Wallet will automatically download and install the latest update. Here are the changes:
- Added a new feature allowing users to copy and paste selected words/sentences/paragraphs entered into the Notes field of each individual record. To copy, just highlight the information, then select Control + C. To paste the information into another application, select Control + V.
- Fixed a sync bug occurring after a long period of inactivity.
- Fixed several Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) bugs including an installation warning message and a master password setting error.
Thanks for using Moxier Wallet for Windows,
The Moxier Wallet Team
Friday, January 15, 2010 | No comment
Hi Wallet Fans!
It's been a little less than a month since we have launched Moxier Wallet for Windows. How do you like it so far? Your feedback is always welcome by our Wallet Team, so please keep it coming via our Support Center.
Just to let you know, Moxier Wallet 1.0.4 for iPhones and iPod touches is available at the iTunes' App Store with the following enhancements:
- Password Generator: 20-character (numbers, letters, and special characters) password generator has been added to automatically create unique passwords.
- Self-Destruct option: a self destruct option to delete all your Moxier Wallet data after a pre-set number of password entry failures.
- Login failure message: notification message when entering the wrong password.
- Operating system requirement update: changed from 2.0 to 3.0.
Go check it out and tell us what you think!
Moxier Wallet Team