We are experiencing a delay in the development of Moxier Wallet clients for platforms other than the iPhone. Thus, we are sorry to announce that the release dates of Moxier Wallet for PC, Mac and others will be delayed from our original schedule.
You can check our updated timetable here for further information.
Also, reflecting this delay, the introductory Trial Subscription period has been extended to December 31, 2009.
Thank you for your patience.
Monday, September 28, 2009 | 2 comments
Moxier Mail 2.1.5 is now available at the Android Market. This version has fixed several minor bugs, which include the following:
- Accessing a non-inbox folder when an account is newly set up.
- Sync failure notification icon remains even after an account is removed.
- Unable to remove an account when short of internal memory.
- Sync in progress UI remains when sync error occurs.
If you have any questions, please submit a support support request via http://support.moxier.com.
Moxier Mail Team
Monday, September 28, 2009 | 3 comments
For a faster response to technical support requests from users, we just added Moxier Support to moxier.com.
Please Submit a Support Request through Moxier Support instead of emailing us directly. Moxier Support is designed to track our progress on each request, resulting in increased response times and greater customer support.
From this day forwards, please be aware that we will not be able to respond to technical support related comments posted here in this blog. Instead, visit Moxier Support, and Submit a Support Request for all your technical support issues.
Thursday, September 17, 2009 | 3 comments
For our Moxier Wallet fans, we have an update for you!
This new updated version includes some more great features:
- Tagging: Records can be tagged with a multiple number of tags for easy searching and categorizing.
- Masking: You can hide a portion of your sensitive account numbers and passwords in the item's list view such as: 12#### or ####1234.
Get your update today!
Monday, September 14, 2009 | 7 comments
Moxier World v1.2.0 on iPhone/iPod is now available!
Now at the App Store, you can meet the new Moxier World v1.2.0 with new features that you'll absolutely love. In this version, we have added:
- The day of the week in the list view
- A link to Wikipedia so you can discover more information about your favorite cities!
Also, we have some bug fixes:
- Keyboard disappeared when adding a city using OS 3.x is now fixed.
- Time zone for Phoenix, Arizona (US) with no Daylight Savings Time adjustment is now fixed.
There you go! Come see the new Moxier World v1.2.0 at the App Store and try it today!
Here is a sneak peak:
Sunday, September 13, 2009 | No comment
After a long wait, we've added many new and enhanced features for you! Our new features are based on our users' requests and needs. So, please check out what's integrated in the update!
Local & Online Search
- Local Search--users can search through synchronized emails.
- Online Search--provides customized server searches using a date range (Exchange 2007)
- Downloads the entire email content when cut due to large size
- Enable/disable (Exchange 2007)
- Out of Office (Exchange 2007)
- GAL search to save in Contacts
- Cancel attachment download
No number limitation on Contacts displayed with added Index
- Shows a list of synchronized contacts with added Index (English)
- When changing folder
- Sub-folder list is also available when adding a new contact
Creates meeting requests directly from the device
- Add an event to your calendar with designated attendees and send them automated emails
- Reply/Reply All available on invitation
- For repeating events, recurring patterns and range settings are available
- Hide decline event
Remove from calendar available for cancelled events
- Removes an event when event cancellation email is received
Sync speed enhanced
- Speeds up to 2~3 times faster by internal logic change (based on 1.5)
- Set sync schedule with specific (pick) time & date
Reduced crash occurrences
- Enhanced environment that stabilizes and reduces crash occurrences caused by memory shortage
Remote data wipe
- Remotely resets synchronized data stored in the device
- Sync Stop allows applications (or folders) in the process of synchronization to terminate
- Roaming sync
And lastly, Moxier Mail now supports 36 languages:
- English (UK)
- Spanish (MEXICO)
- French (CANADA)
- Portuguese (BRAZIL)
- Portuguese (PORTUGAL)
- Ukrainian (UK)
- Chinese (Simplified Chinese)
- Chinese (HK)
- Chinese (Traditional Chinese)
(Please note, Moxier Mail features may vary depending on the Exchange version you are using.)
Here is a sneak peak:
Thursday, September 3, 2009 | 47 comments
One small feature has been added for folks curious about what's happening at Moxier.
Now you can subscribe to our news feed and have the latest updates about Moxier delivered automatically to you.
Visit our Blog and locate our Subscription section or click a format of your choice below.